SEMrush created a wide-reaching information base with wide range of comprehensive materials on Search engine marketing topic to make things clear and to help SEO analysts, marketing experts and specialists in managing their tasks.
Here you can learn new things and find the answers to your questions that relates to SEO and PPC campaigns, promotion of websites, optimization and advertising to perform professionally.
The full list of useful and interesting articles you may be interested in:
- Things you should check before hiring a website content writer
- Choosing the right content marketing strategy
- 10 blog content tips for success
- Outsourcing vs insourcing when it comes to hiring a freelance Copywriter
- Top article submission websites – paid and free
Search Engine Advertising
- How to use Remarketing in Google Adwords
- Everything you need to know about Retargeting in Google Adwords
- Google Adwords Image Ads: Tips and Tricks
- How Google Adwords Editor can help your Adwords management?
- The benefits of Google Analytics and Google Adwords certification programs
- Google Adwords for newbies: What is and how to use
- How to Check your Ads with Google Adwords Preview Tool
- How to run a cost-effective Google Adwords campaign
- Increasing Google Adwords click-through-rate: How to create an effective text advertisement?
- Types of online ads – which Google Adwords advertising format should you choose?
- Google Adwords coupons and promotional codes – how do you benefit?
- 5 Reasons to use AdWords for Website Promotion
- Choosing websites for Google Ads at Google Display Network
- What are Google Ads?
- Targeting tools in Google Display Network: choose people, content and websites
- What is dynamic search ads
- How to increase Google adsense earnings
- What is Google Adsense and How to make money with it?
- Search Engine Advertising: Google, Bing, Yahoo advertising campaigns
- Is it a good idea to optimize your website for general keywords
- What is a keyword? Everything you should know about keywords
- Challenges of Keyword advertising and marketing keywords
- Types of keywords: commercial, informational, navigational, transactional
- Negative keywords for B2B websites
- Optimizing YouTube videos for the keywords: keywords research tools overview
- Should you target your own branded keywords?
- How Negative keywords can help you raise CTR of your Ads?
- Interesting facts: Most popular keywords people search for
- How difficult it is to rank for a particular keyword
- Keywords, Key phrases, Keyword phrases: Is there a difference?
- Best practice of monitoring your niche keyword trends
- An optimal keyword density: does it affect the search engine rankings?
- How to Keep Keyword Density Natural and Avoid Keyword Stuffing
- Why Keyword Competition is so important?
- What are keywords? Simple Keyword Definition
Long tail Keywords
- Long tail Keywords vs Popular Keyword – which keyword strategy do you choose?
- How do you find Long tail keywords?
- Benefits of using long-tail keywords in website promotion
- How to use Google Autocomplete to find long-tail keywords
- Make Google Adwords Keywords work for your business
- Everything you need to know about Adwords keywords
- Adwords keyword competition: how to use keyword competition tool
- What is Adwords keyword dynamic insertion
- How much does a keyword cost? Check keyword prices before launching Adwords campaign
- Keywords research – mining new keyword trends
- Organic Keyword Research Tool: How to Find Competitors Keywords
- Keyword Research and Management Solutions for AdWords
- Keyword Research: The Ways to Find Profitable Keyword Ideas for Your Business
- How to improve keyword effectiveness: user intent and keyword research tips
- Tips on how to work with Keyword research services efficiently
- Timesaving tips for keyword research
- Keyword search tips that will bring you to the TOP
- Keyword Analysis: How to Evaluate the Best Keywords
- Find out if your Keywords rank well: A guide to checking Keyword Ranking
- Website Keywords: Finding, Adding, Analyzing
- Predicting keyword search volume via Google Trends
- Understanding the user’s intent in keywords research
- The art of Finding keywords for your website
- How Search Query Report can help you with Choosing Keywords
- Considering company’s objectives when choosing search engine keywords
- Choosing Google keywords for an Effective Performance in Google
- Keyword analysis tools: Taking advantage of your competition
- How to use Microsoft AdCenter Keyword Tool
- Predict your traffic volumes with Keyword Traffic estimator
- The Bing keyword tool guide
- Best keyword tools every SEO expert needs
- PPC Keyword Tool: Maximize Pay-Per-Click Marketing Efficiency
- Expanding your Keyword list with Keyword suggestion tool
- A brief review of Google Keyword External tool
- Which keyword search tool should you opt for?
- Keyword ranking tools: the easy way to run keyword ranking reports
- Keyword checker: The more you check the more you know
- When it’s hard to come up with the right keywords… Try keyword generator!
- Which Keyword discovery tool should you choose?
- Putting together a list of keywords with keyword list generator
- Keyword selector: Difficulties you may face when choosing keywords for your website
- What Keyword tracker can do for your website?
Search Engine Optimization
- Top SEO knowledge sources: SEO blogs you can’t neglect
- Black hat, Grey hat, White hat SEO: What colour are you wearing?
- Website SEO reports – what kind of SEO metrics you should consider
- SEO for beginners: On site SEO, Off site Seo
- Best SEO Practices for Advanced Webmaster
- Things you should ask your SEO consultant company before hiring them
- Benefits of guest blogging for SEO
- Readable SEO texts: copywriting for people as a key to your website promotion
- Webmaster SEO tools and services you shouldn’t neglect to become Google Top 10
- Matt Cutts and Other Top People in SEO business
- Search Engine Optimization tips that really bring website traffic
- A brief SEO glossary of main keyword terms
- Occupying SERP: Google sitelinks and microformats
- Guiding Google bot through your website pages with robots.txt file
- Let google bring you target audience: all you need to know about geo targeting
- How google algorithm evolved through years: panda, pinguin and other Google “animals”
- Relevancy in SEO: How do your landing page, content and links correspond to your keywords?
- A Guide to writing correct anchor texts
- Internet marketing tips and tricks: Best practice for choosing SEO keywords
- Learn how to find Top Keywords for Search Engine Optimization
- Manage SEO Keywords fast and easy: Top Keyword software for webmaster
- Keywords: The Best Fuel of Successful SEO campaign
Search engine Marketing
- SEM Tools: Must-Have for SEO and PPC
- PPC vs SEO online traffic: which internet marketing solution performs better?
- SEO and SEM: What’s the difference?
- Optimizing your landing pages for SEO and PPC
- Click-through rate (CTR): importance for SEO and PPC
- Search marketing audit: How to conduct PPC and SEO analysis
- Keyword match types for SEO and Adwords: what’s the difference?
- Introduction to CTR (Click-through rate)
- Everything you need to know about Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
Pay per click advertising
- Introduction to Pay per click/ Cost per click Advertising
- The Best PPC Management Software: how to find right PPC management platform
- Effective ppc bid management that saves you time
- PPC Keywords: Learn how to search for the best PPC advertising keywords
- Relevancy + CTR + Landing page = Quality Score of your PPC Keywords
- Keywords groups in PPC: less money, more profit for your PPC
Advertising Payment Models (СPC, CPM, CPA)
- СPC, CPM, CPA: Which online payment model do you choose?
- What websites should use Cost Per Action (CPA) advertising?
- Benefits of Cost Per Click Advertising (CPC) Model
- Cost per Action Advertising: Check Your Competitors’ Ads Texts
- How to write meta-tags correctly
- What you should know about meta tag description
- Meta keywords: Do they influence website ranking?
- Meta keywords generator: Get your meta keywords delivered in no time
- Social media advertising: reaching your target audience fast and easy
- Social Media Trends for Business
- How Social Media will influence Page Ranking
- Web reputation management: Influence public opinion online
- Natural link building: how to build links to your site with the help of happy customers
- Behind the scenes of success: learn and analyze your competitors links
- Backlink profiles of web monsters – where to look toward
- Increase search engine ranking with boost of your page load speed!
- Top search engines – should you optimize your web site for all of them?
- The short history of Top Search Engines
- Friendly approach to a search engine: Website cms, design, urls, images
- How to submit your website to different search engines?
- A Guide for submitting your website to Google
- The future of search engines: Semantic Search is on its way
- Keyword optimization for Search Engines – start improving your positions now!
- Server responses in the eyes of Google: how errors and page redirects affect search engine position
- How Website Sitemaps can help your communication with Search Engines?
- Increase your revenue with user behaviour analytics
- Creating word clouds for website navigation. Does your website need it?
- Advanced usage of Google Analytics data
- Improve your conversion rate with Google Website Optimizer
- Affiliate programs and their usual conditions
- How User Experience Design can influence your Conversion Rate
- The World of Inbound Marketing
- How your online competitor analysis can help your internet marketing strategy?
- Online newsletter: How email marketing can help your business
- Google Maps – An Opportunity for Local Marketing
- How to extract the data from “not provided” segment
- 10 small business promotion ideas
- Web traffic from SMM, SEO, PPC – comparing three kings of Internet marketing
- Google Alerts as a fuel for your blog post themes
- A short history of a cloud tag (Keyword cloud)
and many other professional materials written by our experienced specialists and provided for your reference.