After launching the website, it is time for users to flock Website. You have to optimize your website, so the user can find out your website while searching on search engines with relevant keywords or phrases. If you successfully optimized your website and perform better on a search engine you will definitely get good traffic. Now analyze the number of visits and conversion (or leads) on your website using Google Analytics tool.
If your websites have good traffic but conversion is not so good enough then it's time to analyze the reasons behind it.
It is a myth that your website will convert well if you have thousands of visitors. A high traffic website does not guarantee good conversions. A user action is important for a conversion to take place like subscribing to a newsletter, downloading an E-book or a white paper, filling out a contact form, or purchasing products or services.
If none of the above is happening, your website seriously needs of professional SEO Services. However, here we have analyzed the 4 major problems, responsible for no conversions. Let’s Discuss:
1. Detailed Information Without A Call To Action Is Useless
Most websites have enough information to serve visitors.
However, if the visitors do not know how to take actions after processing the information, the actual purpose behind building a website turns useless, leading to your competitors gaining an edge. This can be a heartbreaking scenario where you have done all the hard work of sharing information, and your competition is cracking sales.
Avoid this scenario by taking a few simple steps:
Do not leave everything to your users
- Don’t expect your visitors to visit the Contact Us form by themselves and take an action. Many visitors are actually unaware of where to go about and what to do next.
- By assuming things that your visitors know everything, you can commit a big mistake. Have Call to Actions (CTAs) placed on the landing page itself.
Place CTAs above the fold for guaranteed actions
- You want users to take a sure shot action, and hence place it above the fold, for instant visibility.
- Do not give users a chance to scroll down the page for working upon a call to action (CTA).
Be clear regarding CTA text
- Do not try to be creative, jazzy, innovative, or casual, when writing CTA text. If you want users to fill up the form, try to have an interactive communication, with phrases and keywords following keyword density.
- If you want them to perform an action, do state that out clearly in the text.
Have macro CTAs in place
- Do not have micro CTAs difficult for human eyes to see.
- Whether be text, buttons, menus, or something else, they should be big enough so that users know where to click.
When pages of your website are messy or clumsy, with elements or components present without any purpose, your website is bound to look ugly. Auto-play videos and audios only make things worse. You can avoid this scenario by taking a few simple steps:
- Minimalism is the key to user-friendliness
Keep as much fewer graphics and text possible, to have only useful content for users in order to navigate or take actions.
- Let your text be clean and legible to read
When writing website text, do have headings, subheadings, and bullet points within the body, for enticing users to go through the copy.
3. Inappropriate Keywords For Search Engine Visibility
People arrive on your website with the help of search engines who scan keywords present on your site. Keywords are the reason how search engines define the importance of your website pages.
Ensure having right keywords for search engines to locate your web pages with ease, for relevant search queries. A sense of disconnect between the content based on keywords and what users are looking for, can result in an increased bounce rate.
4. Trust Signals Missing On Pages
Unless you are a well-known brand, people are not going to trust the products or services, you are offering. Before they get convinced to hand over their personal or payment details for making a purchase, they would want to check the associated with your organization.
Do include client testimonials, portfolio, awards, accolades, certifications, and recognitions on the homepage, or landing page, for winning the trust of users before they start navigating your website.
Summing Up the Discussion
Let us sum up our learning from this discussion:
- A neat and clean CTA is the must, for information to translate into an action.
- Avoid having things cluttering up the web pages real estate.
- Keywords should be present in right amount with density kept intact.
- Let your business showcase a trustworthiness appeal through multiple credibility proofs.