Here in the U.S., it's time for the kids to head back to school. But at SEMrush, we didn't take any time off to enjoy the warm weather. We kept working so you don't have to!
School is in session for Digital Marketers. Let's get into it!
- Dave Chesson is an Amazon algorithm nut. He's got some great SEO tips for boosting your product pages with the retail giant.
- Need links that'll be around for a while? Check out these 7 evergreen link-building strategies from Nathan Gotch.
- Our very own blog editor, Tara Clapper has 5 guest blogging tips to help you get your content seen off-site.
- Looking for the perfect unique selling position for your marketing agency? Sherry Gray shares her list of 10 surprisingly effective USPs.
- Facebook is still a great way to advertise your product—if you do it right. Sandra Rand gives you her 7 reasons to invest in Facebook ads immediately.
That's it for the SEMrush Blog for August. Don't forget to sign up to our RSS feed so you won't miss another informative post from our great bloggers.
SEMrush is always looking for contributors and collaborators. If you have SEO knowledge you want to share with our community, contact our blog editor, Tara and she'll be happy to read your pitch.
You never know, you might wind up in September's Best of the Blog email…
See you next month!