The SEMrush team has been busy this July. Our product owners have released not one, but TWO new tools for SEMrush. Be sure to check out our brand spankin' new Video Advertising and Social Media tools while they're still available to users at all subscription levels!
As always, we value your feedback on these new additions, so be sure to reach out to mail@SEMrush.com with any suggestions or bugs you may find.
Now that that's out of the way, let's get to this month's top blog posts:
- SEMrush's Webinar Host Peter Starr Northrop and Outreach Coordinator Anneliese Sparks try to make sense of new social media platform, Beme, with hilarious results.
- Do you know how to create a high-ranking, money-making quiz for your content marketing strategy? Trick question! Stacey MacNaught, search manager for Tecmark, already put the answer in blog form for you.
- Are you new to Google Analytics, or do you just need a refresher on what this powerful tool can do for you as a digital marketer? J.D. Prater from Hannapin Marketing breaks down his Top-10 reports and dashboards in Google Analytics.
- Larry G. Maguire gives all of you fledgling broadcasters out there a crash course on how to get started with podcasting.
- Love them or hate them, SWOT analyses can be a valuable tool for decision-making in nearly any venture. In this post, I show you how to apply a SWOT analysis to your keyword research.
- SEMrush's resident Mighty Thor SuperFan (and blog editor) Tara Clapper hammers out a thunderous list of six lessons about digital marketing we can learn from the son of Odin.
That's it for the Best of the SEMrush Blog for July. Don't forget to sign up to our RSS feed so you won't miss another informative post from our great bloggers.
SEMrush is always looking for contributors and collaborators. If you have SEO knowledge you want to share with our community, contact our blog editor, Tara, and she'll be happy to read your pitch.
You never know, you might wind up in next month's roundup!