The leaves are falling, the kids are all tired out from trick-or-treating during the weekend in the U.S., and today SEMrush is handing out great content from our blog this month!
Let's go trick or treating with the Best of the SEMrush Blog for October!
- Biker Tonny takes you on a trip through keyword search. SEMrush updated their US database which now contains over 80,000,000 keywords and 40,500,000 domains in as many as 100 organic search positions. How does this affect you?
- Tara Clapper took some time away from editing SEMrush's blog to show you how New York Comic Con changed her event networking strategy.
- Larry Alton shares what free digital marketing tools startups need that won’t cost them a dime!
- Shane Barker breaks down how to implement e-commerce tracking in Google Analytics to set you on the right path to maximum ROI.
- Sherry Gray wanted to know how various marketing professionals justify their marketing efforts and weigh in on the relationship between SEO, SM, and SEM.
- You’ll need to prepare yourself for avoiding the multitude of SEO moves that could get you in trouble. What traps you should avoid in SEO 2016?
- Lindsay Schuster investigates the major differences between Blab and Google Hangouts for live streaming content to your audience.
That’s it for the SEMrush Blog for October. Don’t forget to sign up to our RSS feed so you won’t miss another informative post from our great bloggers.
SEMrush is always looking for contributors and collaborators. If you have SEO knowledge you want to share with our community, contact our blog editor, Tara and she’ll be happy to read your pitch.
You never know, you might wind up November's Best of the Blog email…
See you next month!