Marketing consultant and author Don Purdum advocates building your brand around your quality content. He recently visited us at the SEMrush office and joined us on a podcast about creating content with clarity and providing meaning to your digital community. We discuss content strategy, community building and even Google algorithms and the consequences of their awareness.
Don advises content creators to "be your own Google" to provide content that offers value to your community. If you're interested in learning how to focus your content and develop your own voice, we invite you to listen.
We address questions faced by many business owners, consultants and content creators hoping for more engagement in their online activities, such as:
- What does your audience want to know and how do you find out what they're searching for?
- How can you focus your online networking opportunities?
- How do you have clarity and focus in your niche?
- Which business relationships are worth nurturing and how do you know when to invest your time with engaged community members?
- How do you decide where to focus your energies in terms of social media? How do you avoid social media burnout?
- How long does it take to get results when you post consistent, high-quality content?
We're also happy to address any questions you may have on focusing your content, balancing your time and more. Please leave your questions in the comments.