- To India and Beyond! By popular demand, we've now got ourselves a Google India database. Comparable to our other databases outside of the United States, the India database carries 6 Million Keywords and over 200,000+ domains. The link will take you to an Organic Position Report for "youtube.com" in Google India, which seems to dominate the SERP real estate.
Site Audit - There have been many changes this week to our Site Audit tool, but the best one is a big enhancement to the Page Report (watch the embedded video above for a demo!) Instead of blindly typing in a URL in order to analyze/find a single page, we now show all the pages indexed during your crawl in spreadsheet format. Along with the high-level Error, Warning and Notice statistics.
- In addition, we've updated our algorithm which identifies low text to HTML ratios. You may notice a spike in errors of this nature. We expect this to occur but if it becomes a nuisance, please let us know here.
- Finally, we've decided to only list the first 100,000 results of any one type of error. This helps us to decrease disk space and improve speed. For example, if you have over 100K broken links or images, we will only show you the first 100K until you begin fixing them on your site and re-running your audit.
- Reports within Position Tracking now allow you to add/remove keywords directly in the report view (please watch the video!!). This handy little feature keeps you from clicking all over the place to perform such a simple task. Enjoy!
- SEOquake for Chrome has been updated to 1.0.27 so if you haven't updated it yet or used SEOquake in some time, be sure to do so.
Unfortunately, we experienced yet another temporary outage within the Position Tracking software. But, it hasn't been a total nightmare. We simply needed to perform a recrawl of data that suffered a partial loss. You may have noticed keywords returning "n/a" values. We are definitely aware of the issue and will have it corrected in no time.
Customer Success: We're Blogging!
Our boy Michael Isaac is banging out some great written content on our blog, and below are a list of the very well-received Customer Success posts that he's released thus far. Get your SEMrush learn-on with these incredibly informative articles:
Let us know how we're doing — You can reach our Technical Support team Monday through Friday from 10am-6pm EST by phone at 855-814-4510 within the United States and, for our international users, 408-844-4633 from 4am-12pm GMT. We're also available by email at [email protected] during both of those business hours. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any additional questions.