Happy Friday, SEMrush'ers!
By the time you read this weeks nugget of knowledge, I will have already begun my weekend. Even though I've scheduled the post to be delivered on Friday, I'm actually creating this (or have created — should I be writing in the past tense? who knows...) on Thursday, June 25, 2015.
So, if anything goes wrong between now and tomorrow, don't blame me. You can direct all of your complaints to firstname.lastname@example.org. Just kidding, that's not a real email address.
Video Advertising Data is now in public beta and, holy smokes, it's really cool.While you've been considering a video advertising campaign, we've been busy collecting data about your competitors' YouTube Video Ads. I strongly urge you to watch the video changelog for a quick visual demo. But, the basic gist is SEMrush now provides insights that would help you:
- Understand your competitors messaging by watching their actual video ads.
- Find out exactly where they're directing the paid traffic from these ads by knowing destination landing pages.
- Find out which demographics your competitor is targeting by knowing which channels are publishing these ads and exactly in which videos the ads appeared.
- That's just the beginning! Visit all of the reports in the Video Advertising branch of our navigation menu and hover over the info icon next to the title to get a better sense of what you can do with the data.
- SEMrush Manual - It's no secret, Customer Success is in full swing here. Education is crucial at any part of your journey. So, be sure to visit our new Manual for an instructional approach to learning our software and make sure you let us know if these articles are helpful.
Dare I say that, besides a few minor bugs, we haven't experienced anything significant this week. However — and our Product Owners may kill me for announcing this early — we may do some maintenance to the Position Tracker this weekend.
Again, I'd like to reiterate that I'm making this post a day earlier than I normally do but, if we do conduct the maintenance this weekend, I'd rather you guys be prepared than to not mention it all. If anything urgent crops up, please let us know immediately.
Customer Success Highlights
Check out this SEMrush review at Page One Power. Besides reviewing our software, they gave our Support a 9.1 out of 10! I'm extremely proud of everyone on the team. Josh, Mike, Liza, Tai and Mariam have raised the bar for Support amongst our competitors and similar services, and I can't thank them enough.
If you'd like to learn something about our new Japanese database, check out Mike Isaac's post titled, "Five Interesting Facts About Our New Japanese Database."
Let us know how we're doing — You can reach our Technical Support team Monday through Friday from 10am-6pm EST by phone at 855-814-4510 within the United States and, for our international users, 408-844-4633 from 4am-12pm GMT. We're also available by email at email@example.com during both of those business hours. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any additional questions.