What a week! We have a whole bunch of new features and reports to talk about. For everyone's sake, we'll do this in bullet points. I've taken the liberty of linking directly to specific points of the embedded video.
- Dashboard: (0:30) We've removed some widgets that, after looking at engagement, we felt were pretty useless. Specifically, we ditched "Top 5 Display Advertisers/Publishers" and "Winners and Losers." In its place, we've added a "Recent Searches" widget that shows your recent queries and quickly links you back to these reports.
- Organic Research Section - Pages Report: (1:15) Due to the issues we had in our URL filters, we've decided to build a report that shows only the landing pages that coincide with your organic keyword rankings. By stripping away the other columns, you'll be able to much more efficiently filter by URL.
- Projects Dashboard - Filtering: (2:28) We've added a quick filtering module at the top of the Projects Dashboard. It allows you to sort your projects onscreen by such parameters as "Last Site Audit Crawl," 'Name," "Last Position Tracking Update," "Date Created," etc.
- Tools Section - My Reports: (4:40) This is the big one, folks — SEMrush's own Custom PDF Report Builder! Users have been after us to add this to the product line for a very long time, and now it's finally here. I would urge you to watch the quick demo walkthrough of the My Reports tool because it's incredibly robust for a beta tool. With drag and drop functions for data sets and page elements along with titles and logos that you can customize, SEMrush just got way more useful in your tool arsenal. I love it!
- A minor hiccup in our SMM tool (Projects Suite) on August 3-4 caused us to miss some data collection. But, with a beta feature, we see things like this happen from time to time. It's now back up and running as usual.
- "Old" PDF reports were not generating due to the changes we made in the reporting systems. However, everything is fixed and you should be able to access your previously generated PDF reports just fine.
Customer Success: New Video Tutorials
I'm incredibly happy to announce we've updated the Video Tutorials section of our website with some new content to get you (or maybe even seasoned SEMrush vets) started in your journey to SEMrush greatness.
We're also in the midst of updating the video tutorials, which appear at the top-right of each report in our interface. This won't happen overnight, but Michael Isaac and Jeff Little from our Customer Success Content Team are churning these bad boys out like hot cakes. So keep your eyes peeled and take a look at the screen shot below. This will show you where you can access our Video Tutorials and other educational resources.
Let us know how we're doing — You can reach our Technical Support team Monday through Friday from 10 a.m.-6 p.m. EST by phone at 855-814-4510 within the United States and, for our international users, 408-844-4633 from 4 a.m.-12 p.m. GMT. We're also available by email at email@example.com during both of those business hours and on Twitter using the hashtag #SEMrushCare.