Let's take a look at the changes we've seen this week.
- Site Audit: The Overview report has been overhauled! It's become much more efficient and more condensed. We've moved the modules around and kept only the best of the best. Don't worry, most of the information contained in the old version is still there.
- Video Tutorials: Tutorial videos are available within Site Audit for the Issues Report, Pages Report and History Report. Currently, they are not available for the Overview and Compare Crawls, but, they will be very soon.
- Maintenance continued on our Position Tracker this week. For the most part, it went smoothly but we are seeing outages on one server which may effect the updating of campaigns targeted at the city level in the United States. As we move into the weekend, we'll do everything possible to make sure this resolved or at least put a band aid on it during the weekend.
- On August 18, 2015, we encountered issues with our old PDF system that have been resolved. PDF reporting whether in the My Reports tool or simple light PDF orders have been resolved.
- Also on the 18th, some components of the SMM tool were not operational but this was also resolved very quickly.
We've extended our support hours! We're now available until 8 p.m. EST Monday through Friday. We're experimenting with increased support hours in the USA and we hope that our users find this more convenient for them as it will mean that support is available until 5pm PST.
Finally, I want to say that I couldn't be happier with the response we received regarding Position Tracking maintenance. We know it wasn't easy or convenient for you but we weren't inundated with requests and our users helped spread the word by sharing blog posts and other communications via their social channels. Thank you for all of your help and cooperation.
Let us know how we're doing — You can reach our Technical Support team Monday through Friday from 10 a.m.-6 p.m. EST by phone at 855-814-4510 within the United States and, for our international users, 408-844-4633 from 4 a.m.-12 p.m. GMT. We're also available by email at email@example.com during both of those business hours and on Twitter using the hashtag #SEMrushCare.