We're certainly changing the game this week with a massive update to the size of our keyword and SERP analytics database. I didn't think I'd ever see the day when we'd double our keyword database, let alone collecting results all the way back to the 100th position! A lot of great stuff happening this week. So, take a look at video changelog and then read more about software health and upcoming events with appearances from the Customer Success team.
- 80 Million Keywords and 100 Positions [SERP Analytics]: SEMrush just became twice as valuable! To draw a comparison: We now carry 80 Million Keywords vs. 40 million in the USA database. Instead of the top 20 organic positions we now capture the top 100 organic positions which allows us to report data on over 40.5 million domains vs. a mere 10 million previously. So, the chances of finding your competitors in SEMrush and analyzing their data just quadrupled.
- Googlebot User Agents [Site Audits]: You can now mimic either the Desktop or Mobile version of Googlebot in your Site Audit campaigns. This is especially helpful if for some reason SEMrushbot-SA cannot crawl your site due to a robots.txt allowance. Not only that, but you get to see how your site would react to Googlebot specifically. Please keep in mind, this is not the real Googlebot, it will not help your site get indexed or perform "fetch as" functions like Webmaster Tools. It's simply a mimic to see how your site responds.
- Competitors Map in PDF [Position Tracking]: As promised, the Competitor Map graphic contained in the Competitors Discovery report is now available in the PDF export. Enjoy!
- Sign Up for the Social Media Marketing Tool Webinar: You'll learn all about our new Social Media Marketing Tool. Including how to start tracking your competitors Social Media activity, how to benchmark yourself against the competition and how to improve your campaigns based on the data collected by the SEMrush Social Media Marketing Tool.
- For the first time in quite a while, we've had no significant health issues to report that would affect our users. Some internal stuff behind the scenes, but that's it!
Come See Me Next Week at Shop.org Digital Summit in Philadelphia, PA!
This year's Shop.org Digital Summit will be from October 5-7, 2015 at the Philadelphia Convention Center. So, stop by and say hi and then go across the street to Franks-A-lot in the Reading Terminal Market and get yourself the best hot dog that Philadelphia has to offer. Hey, it's a family business, I had to plug it :) I look forward to seeing everyone there!
Let us know how we're doing — You can reach our Technical Support team Monday through Friday from 10 a.m.-6 p.m. EST by phone at 855-814-4510 within the United States and, for our international users, 408-844-4633 from 4 a.m.-12 p.m. GMT. We're also available by email at email@example.com during both of those business hours and on Twitter using the hashtag #SEMrushCare.