Trick or treat! The harvest season is in full swing here at SEMrush and we have some ghastly updates this week that are sick enough to raise the dead. We've Frankenstein'ed together some of the most gruesome tools to are sure to please any undead marketer. Okay enough of that; check out this week's Halloween-themed video changelog...
Changelog [text version]
- PDF Reports All Over [Site Audit and Position Tracking]: It was a dark and stormy night when our Product Owners realized that our users crave scheduled PDF reports in Position Tracking like a vampires thirst for blood. So with a few thousand volts of electricity, we've added this as well as standard PDF reporting inside of the Pages Report in Site Audit.
- Various Additions [SEO Ideas]: As if the new SEO ideas wasn't scary enough (scary awesome!) we've added Keyword Volumes to the main landings report, a button that links directly to our user manual topics and a temporary mummy bandage to the wizard just to make activating your SEO ideas campaign a little easier
- The SEMrush Mentions Tool – Beta Program: We're looking for beta testers like Bill Murray looks for ghosts. Drag your decaying body over to http://monitoring.semrush.com and sign up for our Mentions Tool beta program. It'll be a scream!
- For a short period of time earlier this week, our Site Audit experienced a few ghosts in the machine. Admin users on our Boo-siness level product were unable to see the Site Audit campaigns of their child accounts without having to log in. This was resolved rather quickly.
- On October 29th, 2015, some Position Tracking campaigns retreated back to their coffins and were unavailable for a period of about 4 hours. But once the sun went down, they were back up and collecting souls...I mean, rankings.
Have a safe and happy Halloween from SEMrush!!
Let us know how we're doing — You can reach our Technical Support team Monday through Friday from 10 a.m.-6 p.m. EST by phone at 855-814-4510 within the United States and, for our international users, 408-844-4633 from 4 a.m.-12 p.m. GMT. We're also available by email at [email protected] during both of those business hours and on Twitter using the hashtag #SEMrushCare.