For the text version of this post, keep reading!
Changelog [text version]
Site Audit Enhancements:
- AMP canonical checks have been added this week to ensure that your new AMP pages aren't causing any duplicate content issues.
- When using the Issues Report and choosing the Duplicate Title error, you'll notice the table now contains pages grouped by their duplicate titles. Click on the row to show/hide a list of pages with Duplicate titles. Super easy!
- More advanced filters have been added to the Crawled Pages Report that allow you drill down on only pages with a particular crawl depth or specific markups. The operative word here, being "or" because this filter works on a simple OR logic. So, keep that in mind when stacking your filters.
- Keeping in line with the growing AMP trend, the SEOquake Toolbar diagnosis feature now contains checks for an AMP version of the page you're analyzing.
- Parameters for DMOZ and delicio.us have been removed as well.
Youtube and Instagram in the SMM Tool: Ask and you shall receive! We've added reporting for YouTube and Instagram and it's just as awesome as you'd think it is. Make sure, when adding these new channels, either for yourself or your competitors, that you allow a few days for the data to begin rolling in.
Let us know how we're doing — You can reach our Technical Support team Monday through Friday from 10 a.m.-6 p.m. EST by phone at 855-814-4510 within the United States and, for our international users, 408-844-4633 from 4 a.m.-12 p.m. GMT. We're also available by email at firstname.lastname@example.org during both of those business hours and on Twitter using the hashtag #SEMrushCare.