Thank you for joining us as we usher SEMrush into 2016. We have some great updates to go over today in this weeks Video Changelog and if this is a sign of things to come, I'm extremely excited to see how the tool and how our Customer Success efforts evolve this year. Check out the video below!
Changelog [text version]
- Introducing the SEMrush Hungarian Database: I'll spare you the terribly obvious pun I make during the video version. But, as of late December 2015 SEMrush has launched a Hungarian Database with 400,000 Keywords and ~380,000+ Domains. You'll never go keyword "hungary" again! Sorry, I knew I said I wouldn't but I couldn't resist.
- New Ideas and Landing Pages Report [SEO Ideas]: As promised, we've completely redesigned the Optimization Ideas Report within SEO Ideas Tool. Instead of those funky branches and sub-rows/cells, we now offer a handy little drop-down feature to the right of the URL. In my opinion, it's about twenty times more readable and user friendly. Additionally, we've added new ideas for Strategy and Content Length. Strategy basically suggests which landing pages should be assigned to which keywords. For example, If another one of your landing pages already ranks higher for a given term, you might as well continue to optimize that landing page in order to play on it's strengths. Content Length is another set of ideas now being presented that shows you, well, content length! Of course, in terms of how you stack up to the average content length of your rivals.
- Tags in CSV and XLS Exports [Position Tracking]: To help improve your data analysis efforts, we've added a column in the CSV and XLS exports for your keyword tags. Yes, you can still use this filtering function with the SEMrush web app. But, it's now available within the data dump in case, you want to take that dimension of analysis into your third party apps.
Customer Success News
- NamesCon 2016: From January 10-13, 2016, Mark Gorrell of the SEMrush Customer Success team will man the booth at NamesCon 2016. Stop by and let him show you all the new stuff we have to offer!
- Blog Highlights: This week on the SEMrush Blog, Michael Isaac shows you How to Find Cheap Keywords for your PPC Campaign using SEMrush. Something we can all benefit from.
Let us know how we're doing — You can reach our Technical Support team Monday through Friday from 10 a.m.-6 p.m. EST by phone at 855-814-4510 within the United States and, for our international users, 408-844-4633 from 4 a.m.-12 p.m. GMT. We're also available by email at email@example.com during both of those business hours and on Twitter using the hashtag #SEMrushCare.