It's been a few weeks since my last Changelog post. Even Customer Success Directors need a vacation once in a while!
But, it's good because now you get an extra-long, action-packed ten minutes of pure, unadulterated SEMrush updates and guess what? I'm even going to let you in on a little secret and tell you how to test a brand new SEMrush prototype tool for Email Marketing. Take a gander at this weeks video!
Changelog [text version]
- SEO Ideas Tool Updates: Our SEO Ideas tool now supports 14 different languages and allows you to export your SEO ideas tool Excel XLS format as of right now. Different reporting options such as CSV and PDF will be released shortly. If you'd like to learn more, be sure to check out our News section to see which languages are supported in SEO Ideas.
- Local Pack Options [Position Tracking]: Now you determine how the SEMrush Position Tracking tool reports on Local Pack rankings. In the interface, you can now choose between three options - Include local pack ranking, Exclude local pack rankings and Include ONLY local pack rankings. All of these options will affect your visibility score and carry over into the other sub reports offered in the Position Tracking tool.
- Site Audit Tool Updates: Our Site Audit tool not only includes a new report called Statistics, you're also able to exclude all subdomains in your crawl. If you don't want any subdomains to be crawled during your audit, simply uncheck the option in the subdomains section of the wizard. Finally, you can now filter the Pages Report by markups and crawl depth.
Customer Success News
- Try our Email Marketing Tool Prototype: We serve new and innovative tools like hotcakes here at SEMrush and this one is no exception. We've compiled a massive database of your competitors outreach emails so that you can enhance and improve your own campaigns. Go ahead and try the SEMrush Email Marketing Tool Prototype and make sure you write to [email protected] to tell us what you think. The most important part is your feedback!
- About Us!: Newly added to our footer section is a link to the SEMrush About Us Page. It has everything you've ever wanted to know about our Company including downloadable press material like our Logo Pack. Enjoy!
Let us know how we're doing — You can reach our Technical Support team Monday through Friday from 10 a.m.-6 p.m. EST by phone at 855-814-4510 within the United States and, for our international users, 408-844-4633 from 4 a.m.-12 p.m. GMT. We're also available by email at [email protected] during both of those business hours and on Twitter using the hashtag #SEMrushCare.