A lot of great updates this week from the development teams and Product Owner for Site Audit and SEO ideas within our Projects suite. Check out the latest addition of the SEMrush Video Changelog for a closer look at these updates.
Changelog [text version]
- Local Currencies: SEMrush has finally introduced CPC's, and Budget (Ads Traffic Price) estimations in your local currency! You can read all about local currencies switching in our News section. It's incredibly easy.
- Site Audit Tool Updates: Site Audit keeps getting better and better! By default, we've designed our crawler to ignore crawl delays set forth by your robots.txt file in order to make your collection quicker. But, users told us that it had a tendency to bog down their site so we've added the ability to respect the crawl delay. Next, we're giving you the ability to remove URL parameters and treat instances like domain.com/news?page=1 and page=2 as if it simply the same URL. Small but completely necessary. Finally, the PDF export for the Overview report now matches the current iteration of the UI. So happy exporting!
- SEO Ideas Updates: The newest addition to our Projects suite will now give you some hints and tips if for some reason it's unable to actually compile ideas for you. Yes, it happens from time to time based on the nature of how the tool operates so if it does happen, we're giving you some suggestions on how to get the tool to operate better. Don't forget to sign up for an introductory webinar to the SEO Ideas tool hosted by myself and co-hosted by our Product Owner, Maria Belkina. She'll be there to answer any questions you have about the tool.
- VAT Taxes [Billing]: A notice to our EU users in Cyprus: We will start collecting VAT so make sure to provide your valid VAT numbers. Thanks!
Customer Success News
- Try our Email Marketing Tool Prototype: We serve new and innovative tools like hotcakes here at SEMrush and this one is no exception. We've compiled a massive database of your competitors outreach emails so that you can enhance and improve your own campaigns. Go ahead and try the SEMrush Email Marketing Tool Prototype and make sure you write to firstname.lastname@example.org to tell us what you think. The most important part is your feedback!
Let us know how we're doing — You can reach our Technical Support team Monday through Friday from 10 a.m.-6 p.m. EST by phone at 855-814-4510 within the United States and, for our international users, 408-844-4633 from 4 a.m.-12 p.m. GMT. We're also available by email at email@example.com during both of those business hours and on Twitter using the hashtag #SEMrushCare.