Hello, and Happy New Year! Welcome back to the first full work week (well, for many of us) of 2015.
We asked the top professionals in SEO today for their thoughts on the industry in 2015. We assembled 9 of their responses and included them in an infographic.
Check it out after the jump!
- Brandon Seymour talks semantic search
- Andy Crestodina: "Keywords will never die"
- Barry Schwartz: "Much of your traffic will be mobile-driven"
- AJ Ghergich says SEO will continue to be more of a holistic approach
- Will Critchlow: "Look for deeper language processing"
- Michael King: says SEO will shift back to being more technical
- Aleyda Solis: "ASO will become a reality"
- Eric Enge: "I bet we see a ton of changes related to answer boxes"
- Aaron Wall: Look for a continuation of recent trends
What do you think SEO has in store for 2015? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section!