If you have an indifferent attitude toward the Business Conference on November 7, pay attention to the most interesting speakers and key features of the conference.
There will be 700 participants, 12 sections, three streams, experts from CIS and Eastern Europe, e-commerce projects with a milliard in turnover and the Master-class from Zappos.
The special and unique speakers this year:
- Maxim Zahir, managing partner of CardSmile project, has practical experience in omni implementation. He was the marketing director of "White Wind Digital," then introduced and set up multi-channel in M.Video.
- Vladimir Dolgov is the head of the Russian eBay. He has a great employment history before eBay: Google Russia, Ozon and Lukoil.
- Zablocki Alexander is the head of Eldorado Internet store. The theme of his report is very tempting: "To buy per 60 seconds or peculiarities of national multi-channel." Online store Eldorado has been on the market for six years, has more than 100 offline stores and revenue was estimated at $0.5bn in 2012.
- Anton Permogorov, the head of the tourism goods online store Heverest, is the person who explained to Runet the difference between multi- and omni-channel.
- Andrzej Malinowski, the managing director of lamoda.ua, has more than 15 years of experience in sales and business offline retail management (luxury segment) and FMCG corporations in Central and Eastern Europe.
There are only 17 places at the price of 3650 grivnia, and they will be bought extremely soon. Your discount is 5% using the promotion code 4420-2734-8411-2905. Sign up now!