College graduation season is upon us! Join SEMrush for New Grads Week, which features Q&As, podcasts, blog posts and surveys on how technology has changed in our personal and working lives since we left school. Join the conversation on social media with #NewGradsWeek.
Along with SEMrush Webinar Host Peter Starr Northrop, I spoke with recent Temple grad and SEMrush Sales Executive Tyler Wilson and SEMrush Marketing Director Michael Stricker. We approached various tech career-related topics with a multigenerational perspective, providing advice for recent grads. We discussed:
- Their initial career goals and evolving careers
- The importance of continuing education in tech careers
- How different generations combine experience and enthusiasm to strengthen a brand
- The print-to-digital transition in publishing and marketing
- How a new grad's personal brand as an asset to a corporate brand
- Innovative approaches to customer communication preferences
- The integration of work and personal lives / brands
- Work / life balance and productivity while working from home
- The importance of face-to-face conversation between employees and its impact on innovation
Are you a recent grad with questions for podcast guests? We're happy to help you out! Leave your question in the comments.