College graduation season is upon us! Join SEMrush for New Grads Week, which features Q&As, podcasts, blog posts and surveys on how technology has changed in our personal and working lives since we left school. Join the conversation on social media with #NewGradsWeek.
Along with our podcast and webinar host Peter Starr Northrop, I spoke with SEMrush Sales Executive Kyle Ferretti about tech industry basics useful to any recent grad hoping to enter the industry.
Kyle answers our questions about:
- Which social networking platform helps you best build relationships and network
- The best social network for conversions
- How recent grads can prove the ROI of social media
- Free online industry publications you should read to increase your knowledge of PPC, SEO, sales and more
- Where recent grads should go to network at tech conferences
- The value of content curation
We also tackle other topics important to tech industry newbies, such as doing volunteer and 'free work' to gain experience.
Please feel free to add your own thoughts, questions, advice and reactions in the comments section below!