Our introductory webinar was such a hit, we decided to do it again!
Join us Thursday, October 31 at 3:30 p.m. EST (12:30 p.m. Pacific) for our second SEMrush webinar. It will be held on Halloween, so costumes and candy are very much encouraged.
The webcast is free for any existing paid customers. Participants will get a better understanding of how SEMrush works, and how the software can be used.
Details for the webinar:
- Our Tech Support Specialist, Maggie Keavney, will host
- It will consist of a 30-minute walk-through with a 15-minute window for questions: 45 minutes total
- What SEMrush is - How people use it - How to navigate the tool - What the various metrics and reports mean, and how you can apply them to your business - 15-minute Q&A session
- Attendees can type or voice questions
- The webinar will be recorded for future access
To register, send an email to [email protected] with "Webinar 10-31-2013" in the subject line. You will be sent an access code to attend.
The deadline to register is 3 p.m. Thursday, October 31.
We hope to see you there!