Based on popular demand, we will be hosting our "SEMrush: A Complete Tutorial" webinars weekly.
These introductory webcasts are intended to help existing customers better understand how to use our software and tools.
Join us on the following dates this month...
Join us on the following dates this month:
- Thursday, November 7
- Thursday, November 14
- Wednesday, November 20 (*changed as of November 15)
- No webinar Thursday, November 28 (U.S. holiday)
The webcast is free for any existing paid customers. Participants will get a better understanding of how SEMrush works, and how the software can be used.
Details for the webinar:
- Our Tech Support Specialist, Maggie Keavney, will host
- It will consist of a 30-minute walk-through with a 15-minute window for questions: 45 minutes total
- What SEMrush is - How people use it - How to navigate the tool - What the various metrics and reports mean, and how you can apply them to your business - 15-minute Q&A session
- Attendees can type or voice questions
- The webinar will be recorded for future access
To register, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Webinar (date)" in the subject line. You will be sent an access code to attend. The deadline to register is 3 p.m. on the day of the webinar.
We hope to see you there!