It may not feel like it yet, but March coming to an end means it's springtime here in the U.S.
Spring is a time of renewal and growth. After a cold winter, the seeds you planted in the fall start to flower and bear fruit. But like most things, you need to nurture what you plant if you want them to take root in the spring.
The same goes for your SEO skills. If you don't keep up with the trends, your skills will wither and dry up.
Read the SEMrush blog regularly to keep your skills growing!
Here's the best of the SEMrush blog for March:
- Paul Koks of Online-Metrics chimes in with 8 Google Analytics Reports You Can Use to Boost Your SEO performance.
- SEMrush's own Olga Andrienko has a staggering 100 Tips from Leading Marketers just for you!
- Acclaimed digital marketing consultant Shane Barker wants to share his 11 Advanced Link Building Techniques for Future SEO.
- Did you know that there are several ways you can improve page load times on your site by making edits to your .htaccess file? Chris Simmance of Optus Digital has the lowdown.
- Elizaveta Perstneva is one of the outstanding community managers we have on the SEMrush team and she wants to share with you the Ultimate List of Visual Content Tools she uses every day!
- LinkedIn expert Victoria Ipri takes the mystery out of the popular social media platform with her 9 Ways Optimized Content Can Improve your LinkedIn Visibility.
Don't miss any of the great content on the SEMrush blog. Sign up for our RSS feed and get the latest blog posts delivered right to your inbox using the reader of you choice!
And one last (but not least) piece of business: SEMrush wishes a hearty welcome to Tara Clapper as our new blog editor. Tara is a publishing professional with over a decade of experience writing, editing and managing digital content. Tara is the author of over 1,000 blog posts and articles about pop culture and the changing digital landscape and more than 250 search engine optimized small business websites.
Don't worry fans! The great Kathleen Garvin isn't going anywhere! She's stepped into a much-needed community management role and you'll be hearing from her plenty.
If you run an e-commerce site, how do you craft the perfect SEO-friendly product descriptions for your inventory? Is it a science or an art? Or maybe a little of both?
Don't miss our exclusive LIVE interview with Phillip Thune, CEO of leading managed content service TextBroker on April 2 at 12:00 pm EST.
Join our host, Peter Starr Northrop as he leads Mr. Thune in a discussion about the "Essential Steps for Writing SEO-Friendly Product Descriptions."
If you're working in e-commerce, you can't afford to miss out on this essential interview. We hope to see you there. Sign up today.