Attention all entrepreneurs and startup business owners: have we got a webinar for you!
Join SEMrush for a free webcast on Thursday, October 16 at 2 p.m. (EST) hosted by Startup Marketing Conference. Our own U.S. Marketing Director, Michael Stricker, and fellow search marketing expert Jamie Smith will talk about the essential steps your startup must take using organic and paid search engine marketing.
You'll find out how to assess the competition online, create content your user base wants, and how to strike a balance between paid advertising and organic search.
Learn more about the webinar and speakers after the jump. Bonus: learn how you can save 15 percent on tickets for Startup Marketing Conference in San Francisco!
Here are some key takeaways from the webinar:
- Entrepreneurs – Learn about market research and 3 simple steps to arrive at an idea for web revenue
- Assess the Competition – Identify competitors in Google SERPs, and use the right tools to reveal their strengths and weaknesses, perform gap analysis to identify keyword opportunities and discover popularity threats
- Understand the Value of Organic Traffic – How to put a dollar amount on website visitors
- Create Content Marketing – Simple steps to creating content that resonates with the market
- Discover Your Competitors’ AdWords spend and keywords
- How to balance paid advertising against organic search
Join Michael Stricker and Jamie Smith for “The Future of Search: Drive Big Profits with Competitive Intelligence” on Thursday, October 16 at 2 p.m. (EST)
*SEMrush will also provide a free trial and more information to help startups achieve digital ROI.
Michael Stricker, U.S. Marketing Director at SEMrush
Michael Stricker markets the leading research tool for competitive intelligence. He has constructed and consulted upon hundreds of digital marketing campaigns delivering millions of impressions to enterprise web-based businesses. Take advantage of decades of agency experience relating actionable strategies, creative concepts, scalable processes and doable tactics, geared to achieve business goals. Michael has spoken at ClickZ Live (formerly SES), Etail, ASPDotNetStoreFront Conference and SMX East, and contributes to blogs such as CIO.com and SEMrush, and publications including the Philadelphia Inquirer and Philly Ad News.
Jamie Smith, former CEO Strategy Analyzer, growth advocate, iSpionage
Jamie was co-founder of Engine Ready Inc., and has more than 15 years of Internet marketing experience. He frequently speaks at industry conferences around the world. In 1998, Smith founded World Methods, an Internet marketing agency that merged with Engine Ready in September 2001 building a talented group of Internet software visionaries. Growth by mergers has created a leading strategic software development firm. Strategy Analyzer was formed to help companies analyze their data, automate reporting and bring their online marketing in-house.
Startup Marketing Conference
Save 15 percent on Startup Marketing Conference in San Francisco!
Startup Marketing Conference is a lean and digital marketing education event for startups and innovation teams. Join us in San Francisco on October 23!
Date: October 23, 2014, 8:30 a.m.-6 p.m.
Location: Broadway Studios, 435 Broadway, San Francisco, CA 94133
Learn from disruptive startups and innovation teams at SAP, SEMrush, Marketo, Dropbox, Linkedin and more.
Scheduled to appear:
- Brian Solis, Principal Analyst, Altimeter Group
- Brant Cooper, New York Times Bestselling Author
- Tim Ash, CEO, Site Tuners
- Todd Wilms, Digital Marketing Leader, SAP
- Jamie Smith, co-founder, Engine Ready Inc., acting CEO, Strategy Analyzer
- Michael Stricker, Director of Marketing, SEMrush
ACT NOW! Save 15 percent off an All-Access Pass (Regular Price: $499)
Click the link below and use the code: SEMrush15.
This offer is first-come, first served and there are only a limited amount of discounted tickets available.
Looking for low-cost and high impact strategies to drive revenue for your organization? Join SEMrush at Startup Marketing Conference, and we'll teach you advanced techniques for rapid growth and digital marketing best practices in just one day.