Welcome to the SEMrush Blog's Podcast & Webinar week. This week, we'll take a look at some podcast and webinar success stories. You can also look forward to tips for starting your own podcast or webinar channel.
Many businesses and individuals have become pretty experienced content creators – when it comes to written blog posts. They know visuals are key to attracting and engaging an audience, and now audio and video components are becoming an expectation of many audiences. We'll answer questions like:
- What mistakes can you avoid when creating your first podcast?
- How forgiving is a webinar audience?
- How do you select a topic?
- How did some of the web's most popular podcasts get their start?
- How can you improve measured metrics using podcasts and webinars?
- What do you do with the recording of your webinar once it's done?
- How do you promote your podcasts and webinars?
Do you have questions about this topic? Please post a comment and we'll be happy to point you in the right direction.
Tara M. Clapper is Technical Editor at SEMrush and Senior Editor at The Geek Initiative, a website celebrating women in geek culture. Connect with her on LinkedIn and Twitter and view her writing portfolio.