We've done some remodeling around these parts.
Over the last few weeks, the development team at SEMrush has been hard at work to improve the look and functionality of our blog. All in the name of serving you, our loyal readers.
Here's a look at a few changes we've implemented.
7 blog updates
1. Disqus. One of the first changes on the blog was an upgrade to our default comment section. Disqus is a popular community platform used by hundreds of thousands of sites across the web. By plugging into this network, we're enabling our commenters to better connect with each other and find other useful articles on the blog.
A personal bonus? I no longer have to alert authors to new comments on their posts. Woo!
By which, I mean a voting system.
Let us know which posts you liked and weren't so fond of on the blog. Come across a really stellar, actionable post? Click on the star rating of your choice.
3. Latest/Top-Rated/Most Popular. Jumping off that point, we now have three sections on the blog homepage that direct you to the latest, top-rated and most popular posts. Check out our newest content and peruse the posts other industry professionals found to be helpful.
4. Updated Categories. We've expanded and fine-tuned the categories on the blog. Please be patient with us while we transfer articles to the appropriate sections.
5. RSS Feed. Did you notice this new addition to the blog? At the top of the page, you'll notice an RSS icon. You can now subscribe to our feed, so you'll never miss a new post.
6. Mission Statement. Why does our blog exist, who do we serve, and what do we set out to achieve? By crafting a mission statement for the blog, we set out to answers these questions and more.
7. Increased content. Finally, you may have noticed an uptick in blog posts. In an effort to support our diverse group of users, we've begun adding more quality content.
Is there anything else you think we should add to our blog? Let us know in the comments!