Corporate Partnership Manager
WHO WE ARE
SEMrush is an all-in-one digital marketing software suite designed and united by one mission — to make online competition fair and transparent, with equal opportunities for everyone. Going on our 10th year of trailblazing experiments and constant progress, we've grown into the world's leading competitive research service for online marketing.
- Build, cultivate and maintain a partnership with the analytical community and key industry players - analytical companies such as Gartner, Forrester, IDC and plenty of smaller ones.
- Develop partnerships with analytical agencies through providing high quality data and research to drive SEMrush market presence
- Be able to organize, collect and standardize data in order to generate insights and address reporting needs of analytical companies
- Be able to create proficient research in the desired field
- Proactively develop a relationship with analytical agencies and act as an advocate for the research service
- Identify opportunities for analytical agencies to collaborate for SEMrush data usage
- Collaborate with the Marketing and Public Relations team to develop and implement preparing data and reports
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or related fields or experience
Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment
Superior written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills, to handle multiple countries simultaneously
Must be dynamic, driven and familiar with the agile culture
Medical, Dental and Vision Care
401(k) plan with company matching 50% of employee’s contributions for the first 6% of salary (available after the first 90 days of employment)
Short Term & Long Term Disability
Pet Insurance (Voluntary)
Some additional perks that SEMrush has to offer:
Flexible work hours
FREE snacks and drinks
Monthly onsite and offsite corporate events
It is the policy of SEMrush to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws.