Pre-Sale Engineer (English language)
SEMrush is an online marketing toolbox that contains indispensable data for developing SEO, advertising, and link-building strategies. It helps digital marketing professional or a business owner to realize how important online strategies are for reaching business goals. SEMrush was designed to help speed up and facilitate daily online marketing activities, and easily monitor website’s performance.
Our Sales Department is seeking for a Pre-Sale Engineer.
- Analyze customer requirements;
- Work closely with our US Sales team;
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations (On-site, Demo, Webinar) explaining product services to customers and prospective customers;
- Deliver Product trainings on-site and on-line;
- Business trips;
- Collaborate with sales teams to provide sales support on-site and on-line;
- Collect and analyze product feedback and deliver it to development teams.
What we expect from you:
- English language (C1/C2);
- Spanish language (C1/C2) will be an advantage;
- IT background;
- Understanding of SEO and Digital marketing will be an advantage;
- Maintaining the attitude that nothing is outside my job description;
- Analytical skills;
- Intelligence and the ability to learn quickly (including technical part of the product);
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent presentation skills;
- Enthusiasm and motivation.
- Understanding the SEO basics or readiness to learn more about it;
- A sense of humor;
- Easy going, drama free attitude.
- A career in rapidly growing IT;
- Official employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation with “white salary”;
- The Position requires close work with our US office, therefore the schedule will be shifted toward evenings.;
- Comfortable and cozy office;
- Friendly employees;
- Corporate education (trainings, seminars, conferences);
- Fitness compensation (up to 50%);
- Medical insurance.