WHO WE ARE
SEMrush is a leading digital marketing toolkit for SEO, PPC, and content marketing professionals worldwide, with over 6 million digital marketers customers using SEMrush to improve online marketing activities, monitor their website’s performance, as well as the competitor’s one.
With over 40 tools within the software and search data for 140 countries, SEMrush provides solutions for in-house marketing teams and agencies working with clients in any industry.
SEMrush is an absolute leader helping good marketers become great!
SEMrush is looking for a process-driven, team-oriented, and highly motivated Recruiting Coordinator to join our team in Philadelphia, PA. You will get a chance to partner with recruiters and hiring managers on a variety of roles to create a top-of-the-line candidate experience. In this role, you will not only carry out the processes in place, you will help create them and make them better.
- Manage recruiting operations in close partnership with Recruiters to streamline the recruiting process
- Assist in sourcing and operationalizing our recruiting processes
- Drive and participate in ad hoc process improvement initiatives and other projects
- Providing follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email
- Oversee and support the clerical and administrative processes
- Send welcome packages to new hires, and help onboard employees
- Bachelor degree
- 6+ months administrative / coordination experience or related internship
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain the highest levels of confidentiality
- Ability to thrive in a fast, ever-changing environment
- Passion for collaboration and partnering with others
- Strong attention to detail and proactive problem-solver
Medical, Dental and Vision Care
401(k) plan with company matching 50% of employee’s contributions for the first 6% of salary (available after the first 90 days of employment)
Short Term & Long Term Disability
Some additional perks that SEMrush has to offer:
Flexible work hours
FREE snacks and drinks
Monthly onsite and offsite corporate event
It is the policy of SEMrush to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws.