Content manager (HR Department)
SEMrush is a leading digital marketing toolkit for SEO, PPC, and content marketing professionals worldwide. Over 6 million digital marketers have chosen SEMrush to speed up and facilitate daily online marketing activities, and easily monitor the website’s performance.
With over 30 tools within the software, search data for 140 countries, and seamless integration with Google services, SEMrush provides solutions for in-house marketing teams and agencies working with clients in any industry.
In its niche and pricing segment, SEMrush is an absolute leader in the number of tools available per one account and the richness of data. By ensuring the easy workflow between the marketing team members, SEMrush helps them become front-runners in their industries.
To keep up with our rapid growth in the new markets, SEMrush is looking for experienced and motivated individuals to join our expanding team!
We are looking for a Content Manager to join a dynamic team!
Our team (Culture and Communications) is working on a global level with all our employees in all locations, our main focus is to define, develop and support our corporate culture and internal communications.
Our users are located in our offices in Russia, United States, Cyprus and Czech Republic. The company is rapidly growing, new business processes and ideas come to life every day and require our actions and support, so we need a professional who would join the team and help us meet that challenge.
- Managing our internal Knowledge Base and Intranet (support existing content and future development);
- Create and manage a content plan;
- Create and publish engaging content;
- Be an information generator :) ;
- Work with internal “communicators”, educate them and edit their texts if needed;
- Company and HR digest creation and posting;
- Manage and maintain all info channels: post, engage a dialogue, involve employees;
- Participate in the implementation of internal communication strategy as a content expert (make decisions on channels posting, on texts formate, tone of voice, etc.);
- Work with a global HR Team and HR Brand by request on different kinds of content (articles/policies/surveys/announcements etc.);
- Ensure compliance with the law (e.g. copyright and data protection).
What we expect from you:
- English level: advanced;
- 3-5 years of content management experience in a big international company (from 100-300 employees);
- Experience in creating and managing content for internal use inside the organization (blog, announcements, surveys, etc.);
- Be familiar with Confluence, Mailchimp, Publicate, Illustrator, and other tools for creating and managing content;
- Ability to influence and build effective relationships with leaders.
- Career in rapidly growing IT;
- Official employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation;
- Flexible working day start (between 9.00 and 12.00 am) with 5 working days (Monday-Friday);
- Comfortable and cozy office near Moskovskiye Vorota subway station;
- Friendly employees;
- Corporate education (training, seminars, conferences);
- Fitness compensation;
- Medical insurance.