Customer Support Team Lead
SEMrush is a leading digital marketing toolkit for SEO, PPC, and content marketing professionals worldwide. Over 6 million digital marketers have chosen SEMrush to speed up and facilitate daily online marketing activities, and easily monitor the website’s performance.
With over 30 tools within the software, search data for 140 countries, and seamless integration with Google services, SEMrush provides solutions for in-house marketing teams and agencies working with clients in any industry.
In its niche and pricing segment, SEMrush is an absolute leader in the number of tools available per one account and the richness of data. By ensuring the easy workflow between the marketing team members, SEMrush helps them become front-runners in their industries.
To keep up with our rapid growth in the new markets, SEMrush is looking for experienced and motivated individuals to join our expanding team!
We are looking for a Customer Support Team Lead to join a dynamic team!
Our offices are located in Russia, United States, Cyprus and Czech Republic. The company is rapidly growing, new business processes and ideas come to life every day and require our actions and support, so we need a professional who would join the team and help us meet that challenge.
- Coach and mentor the team on their day to day duties;
- Define and review personal goals for each team member including career path and growth;
- Act as point of escalation for the RU Customer Support team and customers;
- Drive productivity and performance to overachieve RU Customer Support goals;
- Review cases and provide appropriate feedback to support specialists;
- Drive changes that improve support-related process;
- Collaborate with other teams both domestic and international to implement new processes, training for the team or solve issues;
- Maintain the healthy and friendly atmosphere in the team.
What we expect from you:
- Prior experience in a lead role in customer support is a plus;
- Experience with geographically remote teams is a distinct advantage;
- Customer Service (or Technical Support) experience in IT is a must;
- Excellent English (Advanced).
- Career in rapidly growing IT;
- Official employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation;
- Flexible working day start (between 9.00 and 12.00 am) with 5 working days (Monday-Friday)
- Comfortable and cozy office near Moskovskiye Vorota subway station;
- Friendly employees;
- Corporate education (training, seminars, conferences);
- Fitness compensation;
- Medical insurance.