Go Developer (Crimson Team)
SEMrush is a leading digital marketing toolkit for SEO, PPC and content marketing professionals worldwide, with over 5 million digital marketers customers using SEMrush to improve online marketing activities, monitor their website’s performance, as well as the competitor’s one.With over 40 tools within the software and search data for 140 countries, SEMrush provides solutions for in-house marketing teams and agencies working with clients in any industry.In its niche and pricing segment, SEMrush is an absolute leader helping good marketers become great!
We are the Crimson team. What we do: developing two tools for the backlink profile audit in the Semrush platform. Our tools are the leading ones on the market. Our team now: 3 backend developers, 2 frontends, QA and Product Owner. And we're looking for one more experienced Go developer to strengthen our team.
Some facts about our tech stack:
- Backend is written in Go and PHP
- Postgres as DB
- Multi Terabyte Database with lots of data.
- Distributed crawling/parsing engine, processing millions of web pages daily.
- Extensive use of GCP and its services.
- Developing new features for the Backlink Audit and Link Building tools on a backend side.
- Maintaining product health and quality, improving its codebase.
- Participation in agile product development process on all stages: planning, grooming, development, delivery to production.
- Work independently and be open to collaboration with other developers.
- 3+ years experience with backend development in Go.
- Good knowledge of widespread algorithms and data structures.
- Proficiency with SQL and experience with PostrgreSQL database.
- Experience with Linux command line utilities and bash scripting.
- Ability to work in a SCRUM team, proactive approach to tasks & strive for simple solutions.
Will be an advantage
- PHP experience.
- Ansible experience.
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform.
- The perfect way for your professional development and acquire new skills
- Exclusive access to our data, our knowledge, our product
- Comfortable and cozy office in Prague 4
- Paid 5 weeks of Holidays
- Corporate education (trainings, seminars, conferences)
- Corporate events
- Multisport card
- Bonus for individual/family activities
- Language courses
- Sick days
Some additional perks that SEMrush has to offer:
- Flexible working day start (Between 9.00 am and 12.00 pm)
- FREE snacks and drinks
- Monthly onsite and offsite corporate events
It is the policy of SEMrush to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws.