Renewal Representative for Australian and Asian markets
Semrush is a leading digital marketing toolkit for SEO, PPC, and content marketing professionals worldwide. Over 7 million digital marketers have chosen Semrush to speed up and facilitate daily online marketing activities, and easily monitor the website’s performance. With over 45 tools within the software, search data for 140 countries, and seamless integration with Google services, Semrush provides solutions for in-house marketing teams and agencies working with clients in any industry.
To keep up with our rapid growth in the new markets, Semrush is looking for experienced and motivated individuals to join our expanding team!
Renewals Team is in charge of keeping paid Semrush users on active subscription. At the moment we are expanding our team and are looking for people to cover APAC (Australia and Pacific) market.
You will get a chance to take a deep dive into different areas of Digital Marketing and boost your customer experience as well as sales skills.
If it sounds like something you've always wanted to do, we can't wait to see your application! Along with your CV please also attach a 2-3 minute video presentation in English introducing yourself and telling us more about why you have decided to apply for this position. It can be a link to any file-sharing or video hosting.
- Make sure existing Semrush users renew their subscription on time;
- Educate users about new features and product updates;
- Look for possible upsell opportunities within the existing customer base;
- Deliver amazing customer experience;
- Answer incoming product and pricing-related questions.
What we expect from you:
- English language (C1/C2);
- Ability to learn quickly;
- Previous experience in a customer-facing/sales role is a plus;
- Desire to spend the majority of our working time interacting with users and answering incoming question;
- Analytical mindset.
- Career in rapidly growing IT
- Official employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation
- Flexible working day start (between 9.00 and 12.00 am) with 5 working days (Monday-Friday)
- Comfortable and cozy office near Moskovskiye Vorota subway station
- Friendly employees
- Corporate education (training, seminars, conferences)
- Fitness compensation
- Medical insurance
Semrush is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, merit, and individual qualifications.