HR Business Partner
WHO WE ARE
Semrush is an all-in-one digital marketing software suite designed and united by one mission — to make online competition fair and transparent, with equal opportunities for everyone. Going on our 10th year of trailblazing experiments and constant progress, we've grown into the world's leading competitive research service for online marketing.
Semrush has offices in the US, Russia, the Czech Republic, Cyprus, and Poland. The HR Business Partner will work with their assigned unit. We are looking for a thought partner, problem-solver, and strategic thinker. You will play an integral role in supporting and driving critical business initiatives and HR processes for a rapidly growing Revenue division.
HR Business Partner (HRBP) within Semrush is responsible for supporting Lead HRBPs and a Unit or team, in the organizational development of Semrush through performance management, workforce planning, employee engagement, career development, and other HR processes. Additionally, you will assess organizational capabilities, analyze people data/metrics to derive insights and recommendations, identify competency and talent gaps, consult on organizational design initiatives, ensure development and engagement of associate resources, and support talent assessment and succession planning with your assigned management team. You will build upon and rely on your HR functional expertise and effectiveness to align critical human resources principles with business objectives and be a strategic partner in driving business results.
- Partner within your assigned Division, Unit, or team leaders to develop and provide effective people management strategies
- Provide end to end HR support, including organizational development, employee relations, talent management, performance management, development, employee engagement, and succession planning activities
- Use data and analytics to help influence business decisions within your leadership teams and across your assigned Unit
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues, through effective investigation and objective business recommendations
- Participate and/or lead cross-functional projects and special initiatives within the HR teams and across the company
- Participates in the development and facilitation of employee and managerial focused training programs
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR team to develop solutions, programs, and policies
- Identify and deploy impactful people strategies and policies that enable the organization to perform effectively and scale efficiently as it grows
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention
- Works closely with mid to senior-level managers to coach them on good organizational design and people management practices, enable leaders to improve working relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention of their team members
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation
- Bachelor's degree with 4+ years of HR experience in multiple human resource disciplines, including talent management, employee relations, and performance management
- Results-oriented individual who operates with the business outcomes in mind while ensuring the best employee experience
- Demonstrated experience coaching business leaders and facilitating organizational change
- Comfortable working side by side with international and cross-functional teams when needed
- Experience with cross-functional collaboration and influence
- Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Post-pandemic the person would need to work in the office 1-2 times per week in Trevose, PA
Medical, Dental and Vision Care
401(k) plan with Dollar for Dollar company match up to 3% and an additional 50% match on the next 2% you contribute- for a total of 4% company matching funds- EMPLOYER CONTRIBUTIONS ARE FULLY VESTED FROM DAY ONE!
Short Term & Long Term Disability
Semrush is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, merit, and individual qualifications.