Semrush is an international IT company. From 2008 on, we’ve been creating our own unique online platform for digital marketers, and - in our humble opinion - we’re doing pretty well! With Semrush you can track the effectiveness of your website, evaluate product’s online presence, analyze your competitors, and the list goes on.
Among the core values of our company is the affection for brave - even daring - ideas and love for experiments. We don’t perform routine tasks, we create! And that’s the reason why our colleagues are at the forefront of establishing top trends in digital world. To date, we have helped 7 million marketers from the United States, Europe, Asia and Australia.
Wanna create great things together? The time is now!
The Marketo Administrator will own the tech-stack from evaluation to implementation. This person will manage streams of data between all systems to ensure compliance and best practices, while developing scalable, repeatable processes to enable rapid go-to-market launches.This role will have six key focus areas related to systems and data:
- Evaluate our methods of data collection, process creation, and tech acquisition and implementation to provide recommendations for optimization;
- Build processes for the marketing team’s scalability;
- Document everything to create a guide and FAQ repository;
- Train teams and various stakeholders on new processes, technologies, and compliance policies to maintain clarity and adherence;
- Manage tools with efficiency, scalability, and according to best practices while monitoring for latency and leaky pipes;
- Optimize while balancing scalability and efficiency with reliable and timely production/delivery
As a Marketo Administrator, you’ll get to:
- Full administration of Marketo and auxiliary tools pushing and pulling data from this hub
- Managing API connection and consumption
- Monitoring for breaks and leads in the transfer of data between systems
- Ensure and maintain the marketing database is and remains GDPR and CCPA compliant and monitor and prepare for new compliance measures on the horizon
- Be the subject matter expert on our tech stack and compliance and provide recommendation in the tool evaluation process
- Work with stakeholders to create key business processes to ensure frictionless go-to-market execution
- Create training materials on processes and best practices
- Build and maintaining a library of documentation
- Development of integration components including airflow
- Support and development of infrastructure for services that our team makes
What we expect from you:
- 2+ years experience in Marketo administration;
- Experience in developing any kind of API;
- Proficient in Excel;
- Experience implementing/maintaining GDPR/CCPA compliance processes;
- Understanding how network protocols (http, tcp) work;
- Strong communication skills;
- Pro-active can-do it attitude;
- Love for teamwork and Scrum.
- Fluent English
Great if you also have:
- Experience with SQL DB (optimization, stored procedures, queries of varying complexity)
- Experience using Salesforce
- Experience in using data platforms and database
- Fluent Russian
Semrush is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, merit, and individual qualifications.