Customer Support Specialist (Innovation Hub)
Semrush is an international IT company. From 2008 on, we’ve been creating our own unique online platform for digital marketers, and - in our humble opinion - we’re doing pretty well! With Semrush you can track the effectiveness of your website, evaluate product’s online presence, analyze your competitors, and the list goes on. Among the core values of our company is the affection for brave - even daring - ideas and love for experiments. We don’t perform routine tasks, we create! And that’s the reason why our colleagues are at the forefront of establishing top trends in digital world. To date, we have helped 7 million marketers from the United States, Europe, Asia and Australia.
Our Customer Success department is growing and seeking for talented Customer Support Specialist for the Innovation Hub CS team, who will provide our customers with relevant information regarding Innovation Hub services.
- Supporting users by email and chats.
- Training our customers online. From basics to the full functionality to benefit from Innovation Hub services.
- Providing internal departments and management with customers’ feedback.
- Participating in internal projects on processes improvements and internal company-wide projects.
- C1/C2 level ofwritten and verbal communication skills in fluent English.
- Ability to solve problems fast by looking into the details and deep research.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to meet deadlines with no supervision.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently and become a self-problem solver.
- Customer-facing experience as a strong plus.
- Willingness to constantly learn and grow, creative and playful approach to achieving goals.
- This offer stands for the “FLEX” work format: some days a week you work from the office (10 mins from the metro station Moskovskiye Vorota), and some #wfh. Trust us, it’s an efficient way of work. Proven!
Flexible working day start that would suit a night owl and an early bird alike. You can start between 9:00 am and 12:00 pm.
Private health insurance program. Life insurance.
Agile approach to work (we’ll gladly teach you).
Online English classes.
Training/online courses and workshops/conferences/books to improve your hard- and soft skills.
Financial compensation of sports and hobbies (gym/dancing/languages/horseback riding/painting/wakeboard… and many more. It’s really up to you!)
Corporate psychologist consultations. Mental health is as important as physical well-being.
Awesome parties, team buildings and corporate events in different formats–both online and offline, depending on the situation in the world. We can have fun in any case! :)