Using SEMrush Content Marketplace, you can speed up your content creation and get your article ready within 4 working days.
Express content ordering is available once a month on the Marketplace Premium subscription at no additional cost, allowing you to:
- Request revision of your article unlimited number of times.
- Create your own list of writers you'd like to work with.
- Group your orders and templates according to topic, campaign or client.
- Share an article with your colleagues or clients via a white-label link to let them directly review it.
- Make one transaction for several purchases.
How can this be done?
- First, subscribe to the Content Marketplace to enable the express ordering feature. Enter your credit card details to proceed with payment.
- Click on the ‘Order now’ button, select an article you want to order according to its length (500/1000/1500/2000-words). Enter your credit card details to proceed with payment.
- After payment, fill in a few requirements the writers may need to know, such as topic, content goal, target audience or your competitors. Feel free to add as many additional instructions as you want. You can also attach a brief in a doc file.
- Before submitting the brief, check the express order box on the top of your order to get your article faster.
- Click on submit and you’ll receive a title and meta-description for review within one working day. You’re free to review the title and meta-description as many times as you want with the Premium subscription.
- As soon as you approve the title and description, the copywriter will start to create your article and submit it to you for review within three working days. You’re free to review the article and request changes as many times as you want with the Premium subscription.
When you receive your article, you can:
- Publish the article and track its performance and keyword rankings using Post Tracking.
- Improve your editorial plan using Marketing Calendar, managing it with your colleagues.
- Generate more topics, pick the most popular ones for your content plan using Topic Research based on just a keyword, and order more content.