How do I change a time period in Social Media Tracker? Question
To change the time period of data in Social Media Tracker, click the date range drop down at the top of the data. From this window you can set the date parameters you want, click “OK” and it will fetch data based on the selected date ranges.
If you want to compare two separate ranges of time, such as the month of November to the month of July, you can set up a custom comparison.
- How much historical data can I see in Social Media Tracker?
- How do I add a competitor if my campaign is already started?
- How do you measure Engagement Rate in the Social Media Tracker?
- What is the difference between internal social analytics and the SEMrush Social Media Tracker?
- Does SEMrush take information from my personal social network account?