Why Brand Monitoring doesn't Show any Mentions for my Keywords?
If there are no mentions for the keywords that you are tracking, try to reconfigure the search by changing the settings of your campaign. You can try adding more keywords or changing the logic of the search. For example, if you add "Vegane Restaurants Münster" as one keyword, Brand Monitoring will look for the exact match in mentions.
Try separating these keywords by adding them to different fields as it is shown below.
If this doesn’t help, and you know for a fact that there are websites that have mentions for your keywords, it could be that those websites are not included into our database. In this case you can add domains with mentions you are aware of to the tracked domains list:
It will take up to 24 hours for mentions from added domains to appear and going forward our tool will check these domains every 24 hours to find new mentions. You can add up to 10 domains to the list.
It is also important to check your subscription limitations. Different subscription levels have different time limits for historical data collection in Brand Monitoring. On Pro subscription the limit for historical data collection and storage is one day, so with Pro subscription you will only see recent mentions in your campaign. For Guru the limit is 3 months and for Business - 6 months.
- What makes Brand Monitoring different from Google Mention, Talkwalker, Brand Alerts, etc?
- What Are “Words To Search In Mentions For Your Keyword”?
- What can I export from the Brand Monitoring Tool?
- How do I add keywords to an existing Brand Monitoring campaign?
- How to Recover a Deleted Mention
- Why Brand Monitoring doesn't Show any Mentions for my Keywords?
- Can Brand Monitoring Find Mentions on Facebook?
- Configuring Brand Monitoring
- Brand Monitoring Overview Report
- Brand Monitoring Mentions Feed
- Monitoring Your Mentions on Twitter
- Monitoring Your Mentions on Instagram
- Measuring Brand Monitoring Statistics
- Tracking Brand Monitoring Resources
- Modifying a Brand Monitoring Campaign
- How to Track Mentions on a Specific Domain
- How to Find User-Generated Content around Your Brand
- How to Find Influencers to Promote Your Content or Product
- How to Find Relevant and Authoritative Media to Promote Your Content or Product
- How to Monitor your Brand's Mentions Online
- How to Convert Unlinked Mentions Into Backlinks