Semrush PLA (Product Listing Ads) Research allows you to analyze the performance of an advertiser’s Google Shopping ad campaigns. PLAs are displayed when someone searches on Google for a product that has a listing on Google Shopping. These reports (available with a Business level subscription) are a powerful source of research for e-commerce websites and digital advertising agencies that need to gather competitive intelligence on e-commerce competitors.
- Unveil your competitors’ target keywords for PLAs
- Determine the positioning of your competitors' shopping ads
- See the pricing of your competitor's products
- Analyze the keywords that trigger each ad
Read more about PLA Research:
Why should you use this tool?
PLA research can give you the insight into what products your competitors are trying to sell online. This is vital information because it can open your eyes to where you are being outperformed.
- Free Users - 10 Results per report
- Pro Users- 10 Results per report
- Guru Users - 10 Results per report
- Business Users - 50,000 Results per report
Please note: Our PLA Reports allow you to gather research by entering the domain name of your site or a competitor's site. If you enter a keyword in the search bar while using PLA Research, Semrush will take you to a Keyword Overview (this is not a bug, this is how our reports are structured). The Keyword Overview will tell you everything about the SEO and PPC competition of any word or phrase in our database.