Domain Analytics is the perfect place to analyze all of the data SEMrush has about domains, subdomains, and URLs. On our stats page you can see that our database currently contains information on over 400 million domains.
Here you will be able to see how you and your competitors’ websites are performing in different areas of digital marketing. If you want to get a better look under the hood of a competitor’s website, you’ll love this area of research. The reports in this section cover Organic Research, Backlinks, Advertising Research, PLA Research, and Traffic Analytics.
Who is it for?
- SEO Specialists
- PPC Specialists
- Outreach Specialists
- Public Relations Professionals
What Can You Do With Domain Analytics?
- See all of the keywords that your competitor is getting organic search traffic from to see potential keywords that you are not capitalizing on.
- Discover your biggest competitors among organic and paid search results in order to determine which sites you should be keeping an eye on.
- Locate high quality backlinks that will help you improve your SEO strategy and find new potential backlink opportunities.
- Analyze your competitor’s keyword rankings to determine if it would make sense for you to compete with them or if they should be avoided.
- View which keywords are triggering Product Listing Ads so that you are able to analyze if you’re competing against a weak or strong ad.
- Get access to the list of top advertisers on YouTube in order to find the proper audience for your ads based on the actions of other advertisers.
- Determine the traffic sources of your competitors so that you can determine which traffic sources are working best for your specific industry.
- Compare up to five backlink profiles at once in a side by side comparison to see where you are stacking up compared to your competition.
- Identify the top performing pages on a competitor’s website (link to pages report) to get insight into their onsite content.
- Compare similarities and differences between the keyword portfolios of multiple domains in a Domain vs Domain report to see the potential keywords your competitor is ranking for that you’re not.