Understanding how your keywords are performing is one of the most important aspects of getting the most out of your SEO or PPC campaigns. If you are mainly focusing on keywords that are highly competitive it may be in your best interest to alter your strategy and capitalize on different keywords that can improve your rankings.
Who is it for?
- SEO Specialists
- PPC Specialists
- Content Writers
What can you do with keyword analytics?
- Find valuable keywords to improve your SEO and PPC campaigns to take advantage of low competition keywords.
- Find the best and most cost effective keyword phrases for your campaign by analyzing CPC.
- Uncover new profitable keyword ideas to improve your keyword profile.
- Improve your ad copy based on your competitor’s performance.
- Export large files of keywords to save your research for future search campaigns.
- Build a master list of target keywords for your marketing strategy in order to outrank your competition.
Why should you use this?
Keywords are the key for gathering a new audience for your site. You are able to target new prospective keywords both organically through SEO and through your Google Adwords or Bing campaigns.
Before you can begin to bring any search traffic to your site, you first need to decide which search terms are worth pursuing. This is where SEMrush Keyword Analytics can make a huge difference in your optimized keyword list. Getting the best keywords for your site can give you that slight edge on your competition and help improve your sites overall performance.
Learn more about: