This high-powered keyword research tool offers you access to an extended database of up to 3.6 billion keywords and a streamlined interface for organizing your research as you go. Enter a single word or phrase into the search bar and receive a master list of related keywords broken down into topic-specific groups. Try it out here. Before exporting your research, you can exclude entire groups of keywords or individual keywords from your master list, giving you complete control over the process.
Who is it for?
- SEO specialists
- PPC specialists
- Content marketers
- PR professionals
What can you do with it?
- Recognize new keywords to maximize your SEO, PPC, or content marketing campaign
- Receive a list with millions of related keywords after querying a single word or phrase
- Explore your market’s niche topics with keyword groups and subgroups to expand your reach
- Filter by CPC, word count, volume, keyword difficulty, competitive density, SERP Features and keyword (include/exclude keyword)
- Estimate average keyword difficulty and total search volume of a list of thousands of keywords
- Sort your groups and subgroups by total search volume.
- Filter reports to contain only keywords in the form of a question (who, what, where, when, why, etc) in 7 different languages
- Identify which SERP Features appear on a keyword’s results page and filter the report by SERP features
- Export your entire batch to an .XLSX file with groups, or export keywords on a group basis
- Create separate keyword lists by topic you’re researching
- Refresh metrics on demand in the Keyword Analyzer
- Sync your keyword research directly into the PPC Keyword Tool and Position Tracking
When should you use this tool?
Planning a PPC campaign. This tool will give you great ideas for your adgroups with the automatic groups that are generated when you query a word into the tool.
Planning a content marketing strategy or website content plan. After analyzing your competitors’ keyword profiles and finding some keyword ideas to go after, you’ll want to find more unique keywords to target with your website. With the Keyword Magic tool it is easy to discover valuable long-tail keywords with low difficulty scores, perfect for targeting with content marketing and SEO.
Why should you use this tool?
Having the best keywords for your campaign isn’t just about finding searches with the most volume. Cost per click, Keyword Difficulty and Competitive Density are just a few of the other factors that should be considered when building an effective list of target keywords for your campaign.
The Keyword Magic Tool is amazing for exploring niche topics, finding semantically related long tail keywords, and building a master list of keywords that will work for your SEO, content marketing, or paid search efforts. After entering a single keyword, SEMrush gives you a massive list of related keywords broken into groups by topic. Filter these keywords by metrics like search volume, CPC, competitive density, and keyword difficulty to get your perfect list. After filtering, you can send your more focused list to the Keyword Analyzer to refresh metrics on demand and identify click potential and SERP features that appear on each keyword’s results page.
Where is it found?
Keyword Magic Tool is found under Keyword Analytics section in the left hand navigation menu.