Being able to analyze the internet's top domains can give you the ability to target the highest quality backlinks, create amazing case studies about these domains and provide a general understanding of what types of domain’s rank for your competitive analysis efforts.
SEMrush Rank is a listing of the top 100,000 domains based on their total number of keywords and traffic from organic search. For any digital marketer conducting competitive research, this data can be an excellent resource to get a better scope on companies or uncover case study opportunities. With a list of the top 100,000 domains on the web, you can rest assured knowing you have a way of prospecting quality outreach and link-building targets, identifying competitors, or understanding what sites are most popular on the internet.
The two other reports under Ranks is the Winners & Losers report and Traffic rank. These report will show you additional insight into the performance of the top ranking domains.
Who is it for?
What can you do with this tool?
- Identify and analyze the top 100,000 domains based on their organic keywords and traffic to see how each top domain compares
- View which domains have made the most improvement in their organic rankings over the past month to spot potential industry trends
- See which domains have seen the biggest decrease in their amount keywords and traffic over the past month
- Analyze the number of Ads Keywords each top domain is bidding on to see which industries are bidding on the most keywords
- Analyze the most popular domains in our database based on the number of users visiting their site to see if you could take advantage of a certain audience
- Download the list and save as prospects if your business services websites
When should you use this report?
When looking to see how the most popular domains are performing: You can analyze the metrics of the top domains and see how they are changing over the past month. This information can be levied into new possible case studies or white paper opportunities for industry trends among these top domains.
When prospecting for your business: This list can be a great resource for lead generation, market research, link building or other Internet service business activities that require research on Internet trends and domains.
Why should I use this report?
You can determine certain trends within search rankings by analyzing the domains that are improving their keyword portfolios and traffic over the past month.
Where is it located?
The Ranks section is located under the Domain Analytics section of SEMrush. Within the Ranks section, you will also see Winners & Losers and Traffic Rank Reports.
Go to tool
Go in depth with your SEMrank Report