On Page SEO Checker (formerly titled "SEO Ideas") is a tool designed to help people optimize their websites for better search rankings. This tool suggests precise optimization ideas to guide you through improving the search visibility of your web pages.
The user manual for this tool covers how to use each report in this tool. Jump ahead to any of the chapters below:
- Configuring On Page SEO Checker
- Using the Overview Report
- Top 10 Benchmarking
- Reviewing Your Optimization Ideas
How can you benefit from this tool?
- SEMrush accumulates data from your top 10 SERP rivals for each of your target keywords and recommends ideas to outperform their strategies
- The tool indicates a priority level for each landing page so you can start with improving pages that are already ranking and pages that will be easiest to make better and gain traffic quickly
- SEMrush identifies ALL of the on-page SEO factors affecting your pages including use of keywords in title and header tags, content readability, internal linking, and more
- You’ll receive some ideas for link building opportunities based on the backlinks of your top rivals
- Connect your Google Search Console account and filter your top pages by metrics like actual traffic and clicks
- Connect Google Analytics accounts to receive ideas about improving the user experience of your webpages
- The tool automatically tracks the progress of your work as you go in a graph in the Idea Tasks tab.
Why should you use this tool?
On Page SEO Checker gives you a complete and structured list of actions to take to improve the search engine optimization of pages on a website.
The tool generates these ideas by analyzing tactics from your rivals combined with SEMrush data. This means that all of the ideas you’ll receive here will be supported by data and trends in your niche. To help you organize the workflow, ideas will be broken down into the following categories: content, semantics, strategy, backlinks, user experience, SERP features and technical SEO.
Not only will On Page SEO Checker tell you what can be done to your site to optimize your SEO, but it will also tell you why these ideas will benefit you. If you are new to SEO or just looking for a deeper understanding of how SEO actions can help your website, you can read the explanations for each idea. You’ll be an SEO wizard in no time!