The PPC Keyword Tool offers an easy way to plan and set up an optimized AdWords campaign. With this tool, users can organize keywords at the campaign and ad group level quickly set negative keywords and export the campaign plan to seamlessly import into AdWords Editor.
- Automatic cross-group negative keyword generator
- Easy to set up single-keyword ad groups
- Local volume and CPC data with the ability to refresh on-demand
- Download and upload your campaign file to Google AdWords Editor
- Configuring the PPC Keyword Tool
- Adding Keywords and Ad Groups to PPC Keyword Tool
- Optimizing Your Campaign
Why should you use this tool?
Some of the most common mistakes PPC marketers make include bidding on keywords that are too competitive, failing to add negative keywords to a campaign, or being too broad with targeting. With the stress of managing multiple campaigns at once, it’s hard to be perfect with every campaign.
This tool makes it easy to stay organized and ensure your campaign is budget-friendly. Everything you plan out on SEMrush can be exported and uploaded seamlessly into your Adwords account. Similarly, you can import any existing campaigns you have on AdWords into the tool to re-structure your existing campaigns in the same place.
After using the PPC Keyword Tool to structure your campaign, you can use the Ad Builder to research the competition and write ad copy.