The PPC Keyword Tool makes the day to day work of PPC Specialists easier by simplifying the planning and set up process for PPC AdWords campaigns. With this tool users can organize keywords into ad groups and campaigns, quickly set up negative keywords and export a campaign plan to import directly into AdWords Editor.
The user manual for this tool will cover the setup process and available features that help your form successful campaigns. Jump ahead to any of the chapters below:
Who is it for?
- PPC Specialists
- Digital Advertisers
- Marketing Agencies
- E-Commerce Sites
How can you benefit from this tool?
- Create a Google AdWords campaign from the SEMrush Projects interface
- Use keyword research directly from our Keyword Magic Tool, Phrase Match report, or Related Keywords report for ad groups to plan the best keywords for a campaign
- Import your competitor's Organic and Advertising keywords directly into your ad groups to try to steal their traffic
- Generate automatic cross-group negatives to fully optimize your ad groups and avoid ad poaching within a campaign
- Set match types for all your keywords to optimize the targeting of your ads
- Easily find duplicates of keywords that appear in a different order (ex. “womens hiking shoes” and “hiking shoes womens”)
- Import and edit your existing campaigns from an AdWords account
- Create new campaigns and ad groups with the click of a button to save time and stay organized
- Export your optimized campaign to a file that can upload directly to AdWords Editor
Why should you use this tool?
Some of the most common mistakes PPC marketers make include bidding on keywords that are too competitive, failing to add negative keywords to a campaign, or being too broad with targeting. With the stress of managing multiple campaigns at once, it’s hard to be perfect with every campaign.
This tool makes it easy to stay organized and ensure your campaign is budget-friendly. Everything you plan out on SEMrush can be exported and uploaded seamlessly into your Adwords account. Similarly, you can import any existing campaigns you have on AdWords into the tool to re-structure your existing campaigns in the same place.
After using the PPC Keyword Tool to structure your campaign, you can use the Ad Builder to research the competition and write ad copy.