The PPC Keyword Tool offers an easy way to plan and set up an optimized Google Ads campaign. With this tool, users can organize keywords at the campaign and ad group level, quickly set negative keywords and export the campaign plan to seamlessly import into Google AdWords Editor.
- Automatic cross-group negative keyword generator
- Easy to set up single-keyword ad groups
- Local volume and CPC data with the ability to refresh on-demand
- Download and upload your campaign file to Google AdWords Editor
- Auto-grouping feature to create ad groups with a single click
- Configuring the PPC Keyword Tool
- Adding Keywords and Ad Groups to PPC Keyword Tool
- PPC Keyword Tool Recommendations
Why should you use this tool?
Some of the most common mistakes PPC marketers make include bidding on keywords that are too competitive, failing to add negative keywords to a campaign, or being too broad with targeting. With the stress of managing multiple campaigns at once, it’s hard to be perfect with every campaign.
This tool makes it easy to stay organized and ensure your campaign is budget-friendly. Everything you plan out on SEMrush can be exported and uploaded seamlessly into your Google Ads account. Similarly, you can import any existing campaigns you have on Google Ads into the tool to re-structure your existing campaigns in the same place.
After using the PPC Keyword Tool to structure your campaign, you can use the Ad Builder to research the competition and write ad copy.
The limits on this tool affect the number of keywords you can export depending on your subscription level as well as local CPC and volume data. CPC and Volume data are available for all users on the national level, but only paid users can get it on the local level. The update metrics feature is also only available for paid users.
Currently, the export limits are:
- Pro Level - 500 Keywords
- Guru Level - 1,500 Keywords
- Business Level - 6,000 Keyword