How do I add a competitor in Position Tracking?Question
You can attach up to 20 competitors to a single Position Tracking campaign. To add a competitor, click on “Add” next to the “Competitors” button at the top of the interface. A new window will pop up where you will be able to add any domain.
However, you can only view up to 5 domains (including your own) at a time in the Visibility Trend graph. Click on any domain in the bar highlighted below to select another competitor for comparison.
You can add or delete domains from your competitor list at any time. Use the Competitors Discovery tab to find out which websites are competing with you the most.
- How Can I Export To PDF In Position Tracking?
- Why Do My Keywords Show n/a Under CPC and /or Volume?
- How often does Position Tracking update its data?
- How do I add a competitor in Position Tracking?
- How Many Position Tracking Campaigns Can I Run For My Domain?
- Why is my Position Tracking Visibility Score a different number on the Project Dashboard than it is when I go into the Project?
- How do I use custom triggers in Position Tracking?
- What are the limits of my Position Tracking campaign?
- What is Visibility %?
- What punctuation and special characters can be tracked on Semrush?
- Why are my Position Tracking results different in Google?
- How do I change the device and location in Position Tracking?
- Why is Position Tracking not showing any rankings?
- Why is search volume in Organic Research / Keyword Research tools different from Position Tracking?
- Configuring Position Tracking
- Position Tracking Landscape Report
- Position Tracking Overview
- Position Tracking Rankings Distribution
- Position Tracking Tags
- Position Tracking Pages
- Position Tracking Competitors Discovery
- Tracking Multiple Devices and Locations in Position Tracking
- Tracking Featured Snippets
- Position Tracking Cannibalization Report