What makes Brand Monitoring different from Google Mention, Talkwalker, Brand Alerts, etc? Question
Other tools that provide users with brand mentions simply don’t offer the same level of interaction and management that the SEMrush Brand Monitoring Tool allows for.
Our tool allows users to track, tag, and filter the mentions of their brand or branded keywords as we pull them from across the web.
Mentions are organized in an interface that resembles an email inbox. Users can search through mentions by phrase, filter by source (News, Blog or Web), sort by date or SEMrush rank, and assign positive, negative, and neutral sentiments. After assigning sentiments, users can then filter mentions by the three categories (positive, negative, or neutral).
This level of customization and workflow make for a unique method of monitoring your brand’s reputation, all without having to leave the SEMrush website. With SEMrush Brand Monitoring, you can dive deeper into the scope of your brand’s reputation and will be able to customize the way you interpret and act on the results of your tracking campaign.
- What Are “Words To Search In Mentions For Your Keyword”?
- How Many Keywords Can I Track With The Brand Monitoring Tool?
- What can I export from the Brand Monitoring Tool?
- How do I add keywords to an existing Brand Monitoring campaign?
- How to Recover a Deleted Mention
- How Can I Track Mentions on a Specific Domain?