What Are “Words To Search In Mentions For Your Keyword”? Question
When configuring Brand Monitoring, there is a field where you can enter any words or phrases that could be found on the same page as your main keyword in a mention.
For example, if your main keyword is “Amazon Prime,” then you could enter “online shopping,” “order books online,” or “free shipping” to further specify the content you are looking to track.
The Brand Monitoring Tool would then look for results that have these words in addition to your main keyword on the page.
- What makes Brand Monitoring different from Google Mention, Talkwalker, Brand Alerts, etc?
- How Many Keywords Can I Track With The Brand Monitoring Tool?
- What can I export from the Brand Monitoring Tool?
- How do I add keywords to an existing Brand Monitoring campaign?
- How to Recover a Deleted Mention
- How Can I Track Mentions on a Specific Domain?