What can I export from the Brand Monitoring Tool? Question
There’s a number of different ways to export information from a Brand Monitoring campaign, including:
1. Exporting all of your mentions (or a specific group mentions after applying filters) from the Mentions tab
2. Exporting PNG files of the graphs in the Statistics tab:
- Trend of mention volume
- Campaign comparison between different keywords you are tracking
- Daily backlinks acquired through mentions
3. Exporting a list of the Top Domains that mentioned your branded keyword
4. Exporting a list of the Top Backlinks associated with your mentions
This data will give you great insight into their brand’s online presence and reputation.
- What makes Brand Monitoring different from Google Mention, Talkwalker, Brand Alerts, etc?
- What Are “Words To Search In Mentions For Your Keyword”?
- How Many Keywords Can I Track With The Brand Monitoring Tool?
- How do I add keywords to an existing Brand Monitoring campaign?
- How to Recover a Deleted Mention
- How Can I Track Mentions on a Specific Domain?